How to Register Your Air Conditioner
Your air conditioner is one of the most important components in your new home. To ensure you receive the most comprehensive warranty coverage available, register your equipment with the manufacturer as soon as possible after closing. By registering with the manufacturer, you may extend your warranty coverage period on select components.
What You Need
- Serial number, model number, and installation date for each of your system components:
- Condenser and compressor
- Evaporator coil
- Furnace/air handler
What to Do
Visit the online registration for the manufacturer of your air conditioner and complete the form.
- Carrier Air Conditioners. Complete the online registration form on the Carrier website.
- Bryant Air Conditioners. Complete the online registration form on the Bryant website.
Tips and Recommendations
- Take a picture. Use the camera on your mobile device to capture the serial numbers and model numbers.
- Installation date. You can list the closing date of your home.
- Air conditioning system components. See this guide from Carrier on How an Air Conditioner Works for clarification on the different components you’ll need to register.